« Home | excitement and weirdos. » | new template and facebook » | unfair and impossible » | back to being a student » | horrible timetable they can offer » | bring me away from what is happening » | if miracles do happen » | it's so small but it hurts badly » | to punish and enslave » | down town »

an angel might rescue me.

yesterday was probably the worst day in my life. no kidding.

i woke up just like how i do everyday. but yesterday, i woke up feeling rather weak. i couldnt even finish my lunch before going for class. i hardly ate either. i thought i should be ok. so i went for class.

oh gawd. never would i want to experience the same thing again. i went to uni feeling not that bad. thought i could stand till my second class end. but i was wrong. i was kinda suffering throughout my first lecture. my face was so pale at that time. i couldnt stand and gave up. called my daddy and i went home after my first class.

at night was horrible. i didnt really eat my dinner also. and i couldnt really sleep at night. felt really hot like i was in a steam room. and this is the only time i actually ask for water. usually i am forced to drink water.

felt better today. but i decide to skip class. daddy gave the green light so is a day off for me. knowing that i will miss quite alot of stuff, i still decide to skip. i felt much better than yesterday but still feeling weak.

class tomorrow is at 8.30am. i should be able to attend it.

Links

Others