« Home | if miracles do happen » | it's so small but it hurts badly » | to punish and enslave » | down town » | halfway through july » | i never forget » | a new change » | less then 24 hours » | it irritates me just when i dont need it » | the "5 things" tag »

bring me away from what is happening

how miserable could a person's life be?

i have many questions that needed an answer. but before that, could the particular question above be answered?.. is it easy to find an answer to it. i wonder.


there's an article talking about the planet saturn affecting everyone's horoscopes in today's newspaper. *click here to read* and continue with this *click*

and the description for my horoscope is so...
Scorpio (Virishigam): Be patient, watch your health and expenses, and avoid confrontations with anyone, at home or at work.

i try not to believe it but i think its true. cause it is really happening to me at this time. and whatever that happened really did pull my mood down.

at the moment i really hope to get away from reality. everything that is happening is a little too much for me. im afraid i could no longer stand it. i pray for a miracle to happen.

Links

Others