« Home | new template and facebook » | unfair and impossible » | back to being a student » | horrible timetable they can offer » | bring me away from what is happening » | if miracles do happen » | it's so small but it hurts badly » | to punish and enslave » | down town » | halfway through july »

excitement and weirdos.

first of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAN HUI YI!!
you're 19 today... hope you enjoy your last year of being a teen... and all the best in your studies especially with STPM this year...

It's already the fasting month... the malays are gonna start puasa-ing... in fact they started fasting today... well... when it is the fasting month, the pasar ramadhan comes together... so fun... got so many food... and the pasar ramadhan is just nearby my house... now, i dont need to worry if im hungry in the evening...

im finding things are getting weirder these days... i dont know why... there's this fella asking me weird question that me myself dont even know... even worst when the fella ask me things that i havent heard before... that fella is plain weird... probably trying to seek attention... i guess...

Links

Others