« Home | back to being a student » | horrible timetable they can offer » | bring me away from what is happening » | if miracles do happen » | it's so small but it hurts badly » | to punish and enslave » | down town » | halfway through july » | i never forget » | a new change »

unfair and impossible

it is ridiculous to use such excuse to escape from something.

the lecturer for one of my classes just have to make things worst. that one particular class has too many students till my lecturer decided to split the tutorials to two groups. the actual tutorial class is supposed to be on thursdays, 8 - 9.30am. and since the lecturer wants to split the class, the other tutorial will be on fridays, 4 - 5.30pm.

BUT the way my lecturer did was very UNFAIR. until now i still think its UNFAIR. at first my lecturer said the sign ups will be on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. who manage to get their names on that piece of paper first, they get the class. and of course majority of us wants to stick to the actual class which is on thursday.

so since not many people wants to follow the friday tutorial, the lecturer forced some of us to take the friday class. i was one of them. and i am one of them who manage to sign up for the thursday class. the reason my lecturer gave was because we dont have classes on friday.

WHAT THE HECK?!?! what kind of reason is this???

my lecturer allow those who are working and having classes on friday to attend the thursday class. even some escape the friday class by having club activities as a reason. WTH! if you see the schedule properly, it is impossible to have any other classes clashing with the friday's class. what more if it is club activities. so it is IMPOSSIBLE to accept "i have class on friday" and "i have club activities" as an excuse.

this is so not fair. even my daddy agrees with me. haha. i told my daddy everything. the whole scenario on the way home. that time i really cannot tahan and i want to lepaskan geram on somebody. but my daddy was cool with it. lucky me.

Links

Others