« Home | it's so small but it hurts badly » | to punish and enslave » | down town » | halfway through july » | i never forget » | a new change » | less then 24 hours » | it irritates me just when i dont need it » | the "5 things" tag » | platinum vs silver »

if miracles do happen

the day is getting quiet. im quite bored now actually. i cant seem to find anything interesting to keep me entertained.

youtube has been failing on me today. i cant load the pages. after trying for 85892946832 times it still cant load. youtube has been my best friend these few days at night. when i cant sleep. and there are no interesting show to watch on tv. so to keep me entertain now, i shall blog.

oh oh oh but try watching Ichi Rittoru no Namida or also known as One Litre of Tears. this is one hella japanese series that puts me to tears. no kidding. i've watch the whole series and it is really a sad drama. based on a true story, this show is about a girl who was diagnosed with an incurable disease. she was so positive that she didn't give up easily. try watching it. episode 2 is tomorrow at 8tv, 6pm.

i feel like swimming. its been ages since i last swam. suddenly i have the feeling of getting back in the pool.

the youtube website still refuses to load. is it just me or is everyone having the same problem?..

Links

Others