« Home | unfair and impossible » | back to being a student » | horrible timetable they can offer » | bring me away from what is happening » | if miracles do happen » | it's so small but it hurts badly » | to punish and enslave » | down town » | halfway through july » | i never forget »

new template and facebook

yay!
new blogskin.
and it's in white.
first time seeing my whole blog white in colour (one of my blogskin was half white before).
it's so bright now.

i spend my evening editing it. it looks ok now but i still think there's something wrong somewhere. shall try to figure out what's wrong later.

im bored now. i know i should be working on my tutorial homework but i found something new to play on. facebook. i know im slow but now only i got interested in it. and ayumi added me as a friend. no harm trying it since everyone is complementing it.

Links

Others