« Home | less then 24 hours » | it irritates me just when i dont need it » | the "5 things" tag » | platinum vs silver » | lollipop sings? » | interesting as it is » | when black isn't the only colour » | everything isnt perfect after all » | the new semester is so bad » | mummy's day is today »

a new change

im not happy...

im done with exam...
shouldnt i be happy?..
but im not...

shouldnt be because i'm having holidays that i could not see my friends...
and not like i will miss the campus cause the campus is way more boring...
probably it's because i dont feel confident with my answers for the exam...

hack it...
screw the exam...

on the bright side...
i've got 7 weeks of holiday to look forward too...
hope i wont get bored halfway...
really dont know what to do for 7 weeks...

_______________

change the blog template again...
i like i like...
simple enough to suit the blog...

well... still doing some changes to it...
i know how to do minor changes to the layout...
but i dont know how to do my own one...
as in designing the whole thing by myself...
wont be easy...
with all those complicated html codes and stuff...

anybody willing to teach me??...

oh yah...
is the font too small for you all to read?...
respond ok...
i shall change it if it is too small...

remember... respond ok...
my cbox has been tooooo quite...
tooo quite till it scares me...
as long as you're not scary or creepy...
i welcome you...
to talk to me lah...

Links

Others