« Home | everything isnt perfect after all » | the new semester is so bad » | mummy's day is today » | coming to an end » | final exam » | Hanazakarino Kimitachihe » | a trip down to kl » | take the huge burden off my shoulders » | monday blues » | as expected. »

when black isn't the only colour

mummy's birthday was yesterday (30 May)...
the whole family went out for dinner to celebrate...
after my class, i went home to get ready to go out with the family...
we went to midvalley and dine in San Francisco Steak House...
i enjoy the food there...
both my parents and my brother were surprised to see me eating salad...
just because im not a vegetable lover...
btw... the salad was included in the set...
and i had some cauliflower soup too...
overall it was a great day...
i guess it was probably my healthiest day too...
with all the vegetables i ate...

21 May...
also marks a celebration in the family...
it was daddy's birthday...
and chinese food were selected on the day...
dragon-i was the location...
me likey the food there...
and daddy was super nice on his birthday...

glad mum and dad were happy on their birthday...

________________________

i had my first presentation for public speaking on monday...
it was an impromptu speech...
oh gawd...
my topic was crazy...
i had to present a memorial speech at my ex-husband's memorial service...
the topic i never wanted to get...
imagine all the crap i said just to complete the 3 minutes impromptu speech...
and guess what...
i delivered the most cheerful memorial speech...
interesting huh?...
but glad it was over...

next up for public speaking is informative speech...
and it will begin on monday...

with the advertisement assignment due on tuesday...
and an informative speech to prepare for monday...
my weekend shall be busy...

Links

Others