« Home | the new semester is so bad » | mummy's day is today » | coming to an end » | final exam » | Hanazakarino Kimitachihe » | a trip down to kl » | take the huge burden off my shoulders » | monday blues » | as expected. » | an after-so-long update »

everything isnt perfect after all

so the timetable has improved...
im pretty much satisfied with it...
i think...
it isnt as nice as my previous semester's timetable...
but i have no choice...
hope i have a better timetable next semester...

currently...
the super long breaks are gone...
my class are in the afternoon...
no more morning class for me...
no more morning traffic jams...
but there are evening traffic jams...

im taking public speaking and advertising copywriting...
i enjoy public speaking but not advertising copywriting...
mr kannan, my public speaking lecturer makes the class so interesting...
but ms eyasmin, the advertising copywriting lecturer makes me dislike the class...
there's just something i dont like in her class...

i dont like uni...
im feeling more lonely...
im feeling more out of place...
i dont know...
i wonder why others can be so happy all the time...
but me being rather lost and unhappy...
everything is just so not right...

Links

Others