« Home | the "5 things" tag » | platinum vs silver » | lollipop sings? » | interesting as it is » | when black isn't the only colour » | everything isnt perfect after all » | the new semester is so bad » | mummy's day is today » | coming to an end » | final exam »

it irritates me just when i dont need it

argh...
one of the houses at the back of my house is so damn smart...
i wouldnt blame them of renovating their house...
but the renovation is taking ages to complete...
and the house is so near my house...

i dont like renovations!!!

even though it makes the house looks nicer, newer or whatever...
still they are disturbing my sleep...
with all the drilling, knocking and whatever sound that is loud enough to disturb my sleep...

and today...
i come to realise that...
not only the house at the back is doing some renovation...
but some house in front is also doing it...
oh gawd...
im sick of that sound...
it's irritating...

speaking of irritating...
there's this irritating human talking to me on msn...
and this fella is seriously irritating...
and pure weird...
the status "busy" dont seem to work on that fella...
it wouldnt stop the fella from talking to me...
how?...
should i try "away" instead?...

haha... just don bother him will do... :p

Athrun

Post a Comment

Links

Others