« Home | when black isn't the only colour » | everything isnt perfect after all » | the new semester is so bad » | mummy's day is today » | coming to an end » | final exam » | Hanazakarino Kimitachihe » | a trip down to kl » | take the huge burden off my shoulders » | monday blues »

interesting as it is

i love it when there's no class...
because i get to sit in front of the laptop and watch one tree hill...
so so happy...
my brother transfered one tree hill season 4 for me...
but i have no time to watch...
until yesterday...

what happened yesterday?...
i skip class...
i only have one class anyway...
and it's at 4pm...
i ended up watching one tree hill the whole day...
i am kinda on a one tree hill marathon...
since i have missed out a lot...
watched until episode 12 halfway...

today's class was cancel...
so i had the whole day to me...
i continue watching where i've stop the day before...
and now i am on episode 17...
i have until episode 20...
so fun...

yippie...
i've got heroes waiting for me too...
you know?... HEROES...
the show everybody has been talking about...
my brother has been persuading me to watch it...
not sure i will like it or not...
shall see how it goes when i start watching episode 1...

Links

Others