« Home | platinum vs silver » | lollipop sings? » | interesting as it is » | when black isn't the only colour » | everything isnt perfect after all » | the new semester is so bad » | mummy's day is today » | coming to an end » | final exam » | Hanazakarino Kimitachihe »

the "5 things" tag

ok fine. the tag. and something interesting for the liuqing to read.

5 things found in your school bag: err.. my school bag is my handbag.. is that counted?..
1. purse
2. hand phone
3. ipod
4. sweets
5. tissue

5 things found in your purse/wallet:
1. identity card
2. driving license
3. some other cards (student id, member/privilege cards...)
4. money
5. receipts

5 favourite things in your room:
1. my bed
2. my soft toys
3. my laptop
4. my pillows
5. my video cd radio player

5 things you are currently into:
1. heroes
2. rozen maiden (some japanese anime ayumi borrowed me)
3. that new coming soon sony ericsson phone
4. public speaking last presentation
5. the take home test

5 people you will tag:
1. any
2. human
3. who
4. is
5. bored

Links

Others