« Home | it irritates me just when i dont need it » | the "5 things" tag » | platinum vs silver » | lollipop sings? » | interesting as it is » | when black isn't the only colour » | everything isnt perfect after all » | the new semester is so bad » | mummy's day is today » | coming to an end »

less then 24 hours

my final exam is tomorrow...
and i hardly studied...
instead i've been shopping...
i think i've only read 4 to 5 pages of my notes...
which is not only bad...
but i have to sleep late again today to prepare myself for the exam...
lucky i only need to read about 26 pages of notes...
because the subject has no text book...

the good thing is...
no final exam for public speaking...
so...
i only have one paper to answer...
advertising copywriting...
at 12 pm tomorrow...
and im gonna be free when the clock strikes 2!!!...

HOLIDAY!!!

but for now...
it shall just be me with my 26 pages of notes...

Links

Others