« Home | my 19th » | i wanna be 18 » | november, emily loves you » | a trick on halloween » | i finally found some time to update. » | another person hits 19. » | an angel might rescue me. » | excitement and weirdos. » | new template and facebook » | unfair and impossible »

the final one for the year

my first year in university is ending soon... cant believe a year past so fast... and the year is ending soon too...

i will be sitting for my final exam tomorrow... two papers... one is tomorrow and another paper on the following day... cant wait till it end... im soooo not in the mood for final exam... i wonder why... no mood for studying... what im thinking now is just having fun... argh... cannot cannot... i need to study... i need to motivate myself to study... must study!!

guess i better get back to my books... my super interesting text books...

wish me luck...

Links

Others