« Home | i wanna be 18 » | november, emily loves you » | a trick on halloween » | i finally found some time to update. » | another person hits 19. » | an angel might rescue me. » | excitement and weirdos. » | new template and facebook » | unfair and impossible » | back to being a student »

my 19th

it's my birthday.
but im feeling very down when im suppose to be enjoying my day.

people send messages... call me wishing me...
asking me how did i celebrate my birthday...
guess wat i answered...

"by sitting in front of the computer trying to concentrate on the assignment"

pathetic rite?...
very!!!...

i dont even dare to go out... yes... i dont dare!...
i scared if i go out then everything cannot be finished...
i get scared over something very easily...

and worst...
i dont really know how to do my part for the group assignment...
it's not easy though...
i ask here ask there...
all say "dont know"...
gone case lah...

i really feel like crying...
as far as i can remember i never felt so lost like this before...

but now...
i think i should have went out...

Links

Others