« Home | im crushed » | i curse roadblocks » | i wonder whats happening » | i need a break » | i just want to be happy » | i need the motivation » | i hope for the better » | its making me wonder » | i want a time machine » | i need more time »

im scared

im scared...
scared of everything...

im scared of everything that comes into my mind...

everything is like going towards the opposite way...

not going the way i wanted...
its the opposite of what im hoping for...


i have bad feelings for what im going to score for my marketing paper...
after scoring badly for my consumer behavior paper...
my level of confidence for marketing totally went down the drain...
i have the feeling that i screwed up my paper...
eventhough i said i was happily answering the paper...
answering it happily doesnt mean that i will score high...
who knows maybe the happy answers doesnt meet the requirement...
shit la... i really think i did it wrongly already...
i assume the result is out already...
shit shit shit...

im screwed la...
that day i was thinking about my future...
about life after graduation...
i even asked my daddy how...
i asked my daddy what if i really did very bad for my degree and didnt meet the requirements for any job out there...
ahhh... all this stuff is starting to scare me...
im.scared.till.i.dont.know.what.to.do.

i want to stay in my comfort zone only, can?

Links

Others