« Home | i curse roadblocks » | i wonder whats happening » | i need a break » | i just want to be happy » | i need the motivation » | i hope for the better » | its making me wonder » | i want a time machine » | i need more time » | i want it more than i need it »

im crushed

im officially on holiday now...
until dont know when...


the exam today went well...
no cursing, no injuries, no freezing...
was happily answering my paper...

i finish my paper happily...
but i didnt really go home happily...
found out my results for my paper yesterday...
my lecturer finished marking the paper already and he release our results...
i was so very very disappointed with my results...
very disappointed with the marks i got for my final exam...
i didnt expect to get such a mark...
ahhh... i feel like crying...
seriously speaking i didnt expect to score so low...
i never set my expectation that high either...

ahh... no mood already... byebye.

Links

Others