« Home | i want a time machine » | i need more time » | i want it more than i need it » | im afraid i cant take it » | complain partner i need » | for the moment » | struggling with it » | i need the energy to continue » | im weak again » | the meaning behind it »

its making me wonder

im bored...
tv is boring...

i mean when it comes to research...

researching about tv is boring...

all i know is to watch tv...

why bother researching about it?...

ask my lecturer la...


its such a boring topic la...

especially when you seem to be getting the same and the same information all the time...
its so boring..

i shall think more about my love hotel poster...
the final assignment for my design class...
i went to see how the other tutorial groups did today...
theirs were so nice...
making me worried about mine...
luckily i have the weekends to make changes...
since i only need to pass up on monday...

love hotel reminds me that love can be very painful. what is love? how could it hurts? i wonder.

Links

Others