« Home | i need a break » | i just want to be happy » | i need the motivation » | i hope for the better » | its making me wonder » | i want a time machine » | i need more time » | i want it more than i need it » | im afraid i cant take it » | complain partner i need »

i wonder whats happening

just a short update...
i should be studying now instead...

i watched 10 episodes of Forensic Heroes II on astro...
never subscribe the show but the channel was available for me to watch...
so i watch la...
astro open the channel, i watch lorr...
why waste it right...
spend the whole afternoon in front of the tv trying to catch every episode...
was so so so interesting till i didnt bother to layan my marketing book...
and i just catch episode 11 just now...
haha...
not sure if i could still gain access to the channel tomorrow...
hopefully can la...

oh guess what...
i hurt my leg again...
my foot... not my ankle...
i think i twisted it...
not sure dont know...
i only know it hurts so bad...
now i cant walk properly...
every step hurts...
i wonder how am i going to walk to the college's library tomorrow...
need to renew the book i borrowed...
ahdui... so susah...
better ask the daddy to massage my foot...

i better get back to my book...
marketing test tomorrow...

Links

Others