« Home | i wonder whats happening » | i need a break » | i just want to be happy » | i need the motivation » | i hope for the better » | its making me wonder » | i want a time machine » | i need more time » | i want it more than i need it » | im afraid i cant take it »

i curse roadblocks

whoa... sudah lama berhabuk already...

sorry. i was too busy with college and classes and other stuff...
come to think of it, classes finish already and the semester has come to an end already...
it finals again and im done with one paper...
another one more paper tomorrow and im done for the semester...

the fact that it will be an open book paper tomorrow...
im not really studying...
i know i should study eventhough it is open book...
but i dont know why i just dont have the mood to study...
more to like dont have the stress and panic mood to make me study...

my paper was suppose to be at 8 this morning...
purposely leave the house an hour before to avoid the crazy traffic...
and to make sure i reach early for the exam...
but who knows the traffic today was freaking crazy that i curse all the way to college...
all those crazy roadblocks early in the morning...
cause me to reach late...
it usually takes me about half and hour to reach college...
but today it takes me an hour to reach...

reach college about 8.05 thinking that im already late...
i rush to the exam hall and nearly sprain my ankle...
nearly...
i was panicking at that time...
mana tahu when i reach the exam place everybody is still waiting outside...
everybody havent go in yet...
and i found out they delay the exam abit to 8.15...
apparently all the 8am papers started later...
some say they purposely put it later abit because of the traffic jams...
whatever is it thank gawd i wasnt late...
and lucky i never sprained my ankle...
if i did i probably might be cursing more...

luck wasnt totally on my side...
i happen to be sitting right under the aircond during my exam...
crazy... i dont even know why i chose to sit there...
i was freezing throughout my exam...
and i forgot to bring my jacket...
of all days...

lucky my paper tomorrow is not at 8am...
anyway...
marketing oh marketing...
please dont give me a hard time answering you tomorrow...
pls pls pls.

Links

Others