« Home | im afraid i cant take it » | complain partner i need » | for the moment » | struggling with it » | i need the energy to continue » | im weak again » | the meaning behind it » | a brand new year » | the full stop for 2007 » | a get-together before the year end »

i want it more than i need it

in reply to my previous entry...
i manage to pass up my art work on time...
my podcast and resilience essay were done and handed in on time also...
the presentation went on well...
but i must say the test was not done so well...

got back my marks for my resilience essay already... im quite satisfied with the result despite doing it at the very last minute...
and i heard we could check the presentation marks already but i have yet to check it...
im glad i survived that week eventhough i encountered some unlucky events...

my exam docket come out already...
same goes to the exam timetable...
lucky me... my subjects are spreaded properly...
i have one paper a day...
lucky lucky...
but i kesian those people who got 3 papers in a day...
i wonder how are they gonna cramp in 3 different subjects for that day?...


my brother has a new toy...
he bought xbox 360 elite version...
but im not excited...
i cant find any game to play...
sad rite?...

talking about gadgets...
im thinking of getting a psp...
what you think?...
but im actually in the middle of deciding which one i should get...
should i get a psp?...
or should i get a nintendo ds lite?...
or should i just forget about it and upgrade my ipod video to an ipod touch instead?...
OR OR OR...
should i save up and get myself a macbook?...
haha... emily suddenly is interested in macbook...
but i kinda dont feel like asking the daddy to get me one...
since he got me my current laptop...
and it is still working perfectly...
but but but...
aiyoh... so many but...
actually all of those are WANTS and not NEEDS...
and i realize i have more WANTS than NEEDS in my mind now...

how?

emily has completed the first piece of art for assignment 4...
3 more to go... due on thursday...
and emily is skipping 8am class tomorrow...
yAy!!!

Links

Others