« Home | it went away just like that » | the final one for the year » | my 19th » | i wanna be 18 » | november, emily loves you » | a trick on halloween » | i finally found some time to update. » | another person hits 19. » | an angel might rescue me. » | excitement and weirdos. »

for once i hope it was a lie

today probably isnt my day...

i cried nearly the whole day...
my tears keep flowing...
afraid of the telephone...
i got scared everytime the phone rings...
i dont have any problem with the phone...
its just that all the incoming calls today aint any good news...
it was bad news...
news that i never wanted to hear...
news that involve my close relative...
news that is tooo sudden...
i was scared and sad that i kept crying on and on...
hoping that it was just lies...

but it happen to be the truth.

Links

Others