« Home | a trip down to kl » | take the huge burden off my shoulders » | monday blues » | as expected. » | an after-so-long update » | 50th entry » | weird sickness i have » | is help really that crazy?... » | interesting and horrible experience all in a week... » | i skipped class today »

Hanazakarino Kimitachihe

or in short Hana Kimi...
is coming to 8tv...
saw the advertisement...

that's the show...
but i already got the whole series downloaded...
for me to enjoy during my holidays...
wu zun and wang dong cheng is acting it it...

but then the show on tv sure sensor alot...
just like what they did to "devil beside you" which is on tv now...
they sensor alot...
make the show so not nice to watch...
compare to what i watch on astro...
wonder how will the last episode of "devil beside you" will be...

exams have been treating me badly...
last minute cramming everything into my small little brain...
lack of sleep...
high stress level...
i cant stand it anymore...
i want my holidays now...

two down, two more to go...
microecons and leadership and life skills...
i cant wait to put my books and notes aside...
i cant wait to enjoy my holidays!

Links

Others