« Home | interesting and horrible experience all in a week... » | i skipped class today » | first day » | outdated entry » | 2007... this could be the start of something new... » | moments to be remembered... » | long winded survey call » | holidays... good or bad? » | i got tagged! » | grad and after?... »

is help really that crazy?...

did i really describe help as a crazy place in my previous entry? i really hope i didn't. fine. help isn't really that bad. serious. i guess. maybe that day was just one of my unlucky days. don't go around spreading about me saying help is a crazy place. please.

at the moment, I'm still in the process of adapting my life as a degree student. a university student sounds more like it. it takes awhile as I'm kinda used to how school and college life is. i don't think I'm ready to go forward yet. I'm not used to having the lectures seperated from tutorials. serious. i find my lectures can be real boring as all you do is listen to what the lecturer is talking and probably having some questions and answers session. the lectures can take up to 2 hours for each subject. and lectures are in big groups. this gives me more opportunity to not pay attention. and this does not help. what more can i say when class is in the auditorium where the chairs are like those in cinemas and it's so comfortable with a not so interesting lecture in front of you. confirm sleepy. lucky only one of my lecture is in the auditorium hall. if not habis cerita.

i don't know what else to write. i don't think u all want to know what i do every single hour every single day rite. my life ain't interesting though. i have a very boring life.

i like pow pow. u know the 8tv mascot. that fella is like jack jack's twin. remember jack jack? that little baby in 'the incredible'. yes. but this is pow pow. haha. i enjoy watching his latest advertisement. so darn cute. "i rawk!". and pow pow whacks people who rubs his head!

Links

Others