« Home | 2007... this could be the start of something new... » | moments to be remembered... » | long winded survey call » | holidays... good or bad? » | i got tagged! » | grad and after?... » | tomoro's grad n im dam freaking sick now... » | it's over!... » | 2 down... 1 more to go... » | the last day is here.. »

outdated entry

This was suppose to be Saturday's entry...
But something went wrong with the internet connection...

Back to Thursday...
It was my orientation day... yes you did not read wrongly... I decided to go to HELP to do my degree... and they held their orientation on this day... I had Ayumi as my course mate in HELP... I only found out the day before that she was also taking the same course at the same place as me... HELP was my final decision not because I didn't qualify for Monash (which was supposed to be my first choice) but it's because of some other reasons... anyway my dad was way happy when I decide to enroll myself in HELP instead of Monash... so I wont be seeing u guys in Monash... maybe a dropby...

So... orientation was so-so lah... it was actually kinda boring... what could you expect from orientation right?... with all those speeches and so on... one word... BORING... on the other hand... I met a few familiar faces in HELP during the orientation... a few CIMP people and a few Taman SEA people...

Days before I was thinking of skipping the orientation... as expected orientation would be so boring... and I might just be wasting my time going there... but... as stated on the orientation agenda, there will be a campus tour and selection of classes... at that time I was thinking that the campus tour might be a good idea as im new to that building and I might lost my way on the first day of class... besides that I can also choose my timetable... in the end I went for orientation and I was bored there with Ayumi... oh yah... fyi, the campus tour was useless... the so-called tour guide fella seems to be as blur as us... and he bring us the longer way all around the campus... after the whole tour, me and ayumi still don't know how to get to our destination... thank gawd there's wai kuan and her friend *sorry I ferget your name*... but thanks anyway...

From the agenda, the whole orientation was suppose to only end at 5.30pm but it ended at 4pm... so I called daddy and he came to pick me up... and then I headed home... and Im still wondering how am I gonna survive on Monday when im still unsure of where and where im suppose to go... classes start on Monday btw...

Overall, HELP is way different from Sunway... I really have to get use to it... HELP has three different building all together... and all the three building are separated... so to get to the KPD building *im gonna be studying here* or the Wisma Help building we have to take the bus from the main building... so abit the troublesome... and HELP has no cafeteria... but they have a wide variety of food outside... but you have to walk out lah... the rest im not sure... im just so use to how SYUC works... everything in one building... what to do... I was in SYUC for a year...

Im seriously happy ayumi is studying at HELP also... we decided to sesat together and act stupid together... interesting huh?... I really have to take my uni year seriously as this will determine my success in my career... I cannot be lazy anymore!!!...

As for Friday...
I got no activity on this day... so I decided to sleep in... i only slept for 3 hours the day before to attend orientation... oh I really ended up sleeping like a pig and not wanting to wake up until a phone call decided to wake me up... the rest of the day was staying at home and entertaining myself with whateva I felt like doing before starting class...

Links

Others