« Home | grad and after?... » | tomoro's grad n im dam freaking sick now... » | it's over!... » | 2 down... 1 more to go... » | the last day is here.. » | over the week... » | my 18th!... » | with hearts and chicken fingers?... » | isu KILLS... » | happy halloween!... »

i got tagged!

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Emily Foo Mei Yee (Yes dats my name. Dont come and stalk me after this pls)
Birth Date : 15 November 1988
Current Status : Single and still enjoying it
Eye color : Dark brown. Dat was the colour when i last look into my eyes.
Hair Color: Brown and black. My hair grow wan k.
Righty or Lefty : Righty.
Zodiac Sign : oOoo. im a Scorpio.

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese.
Your Fears : Practically everything. Insects, darkness....
Your Weaknesses : err... Cannot make decisions?
Your Perfect Pizza : Anything without pineapples and vegetables (some pizza got vegetables wan rite? or dont have?).

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Can i sleep longer?
Your Bedtime : Depends.
Your most missed memory : My childhood. I dont need to make decisions at that time.

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King : Can i have both?
Single or group dates: It depends.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Lipton tea or Nestea: I drink both of it. but i think i prefer lipton tea.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate! I love chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: Chocolate can ah?

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : Nope and never. I hope.
Curse : Sometimes. When i'm really mad lah.

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: No.
Gone to the mall: Yeapz. It's the sales season. Who don't go to the mall during sales?
Been on stage: Yes. Graduation!
Eaten sushi: Nopez.
Dyed your hair: In the past month, No. A few months back, Yes.

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Never tried before.
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope.

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : I dont know. I'm only 18. Still got long way to think about marriage. Probably when my prince charming decided to leave dreamland.


Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Suit the human then can lah.
Best hair colour: Not those striking colour then boleh.
Short or long hair: Short hair!

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago : Answering Layer 7 and 8.
1 hour ago : Watching tv. while layaning my kawan online.
4.5 hours ago : Watching tv. Yes, i love my tv a lot.
1 month ago : 15 Nov? My Birthday! and attending classes of course (Me dont wanna get yellow card).
1 year ago : Decision making. What course? Which college?

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: myself.
I feel: like something is wrong.
I hate: being undecided.
I hide: my emotions. Oh well, most of the time.
I miss: my kawan-kawan.
I need: money! I wanna go shopping!

Layer TWELVE : Tag 5 people
Anyone who cares to answer eleven layer of questions. 12 including this.

Links

Others