« Home | outdated entry » | 2007... this could be the start of something new... » | moments to be remembered... » | long winded survey call » | holidays... good or bad? » | i got tagged! » | grad and after?... » | tomoro's grad n im dam freaking sick now... » | it's over!... » | 2 down... 1 more to go... »

first day

first day of classes today...
yeah class start already...
i cannot be a lazy bum anymore...
had trouble this morning trying to decide my timetable for this semester...
ayumi and me going through hard time this morning deciding the best time for our classes after realising how the classes and the time thingy works...
so after all... we are gonna have 4 days of class all together...
with lectures the first two days and tutorials the following two days...
and everyday my class start at 8am except for thursday...
mondays would be a long day for me as i have lectures till 4pm...
but i have friday as a holiday... no classes on fridays!!!.... yahoooo... longer sleeping hours... and i can go out!...

sat for the IT placement test today...
it's compulsory for BComm students...
so have to take lorr...
3 practical questions... based on Ms Word/Excel/Power Point...
each question carries 20 marks...
that means all together is a 60 marks test... and the passing mark is 50%...
crap lah... if i never pass the test then how?... if i do so many careless mistakes till i lose more than 10 marks then how?... haiyoh... beginning of the semester also already think of all this... crap!...

on the very first day of class...
i went home with a blue black on my hand...
chunted rite?...
dont worry... nobody punch me nor bully me...
i got kissed by that chair/table...
i dunno what u call those...
those seminar chairs with the mini kinda table...

there's something wrong with me today...
i actually wrote my handphone number wrongly on my subject registration form...
crap lah...
how can i write my number wrongly when i've already used the number for dunno how many years already...
dam dumb lah...
because of this small little mistake i have to line up at the registry again some other day just to correct the info...
argh... apahal dengan saya hari ini...

i might change my email add...
might... havent make up my mind yet... but have been thinking to do so since ages ago...
the email add im currently using is like since primary school time?...
and i've got a number of unknown people on my messenger list...
so i guess it shall be a new start now... with a new change...
ok?...

Links

Others