« Home | i got tagged! » | grad and after?... » | tomoro's grad n im dam freaking sick now... » | it's over!... » | 2 down... 1 more to go... » | the last day is here.. » | over the week... » | my 18th!... » | with hearts and chicken fingers?... » | isu KILLS... »

holidays... good or bad?

as everyone know...
it's the holiday season now...
oh well... it has started like a month ago?...
or maybe later... do the counting yourself lah... i lazy...
christmas coming btw...

i come to realize that...
is holiday afterall good or bad?...
good or bad?...
u do the answering...

since it's holiday now...
my body clock gone haywire...
mornings are my sleeping time...
while the nights is when im freaking awake...
sleeping only at 4-5am and waking up about 8 hours or longer later...
isnt really a good thing rite?...
there is once i sleep only after my parents leave fer work...
my dad call me an owl fer it...
they think im crazy seeing me still awake when they are about to leave fer work...
that's not the worst situation though...
i've actually never sleep at all and still attend class the next day...
come to think of it...
there's once me and my fwen were on the phone late at night trying to keep each other awake so that we would be tired enough to sleep early the next day fer the first day of school the following day... (eh kawan... remember?...)
but then the plan failed and we had hard time trying to put oursleves to bed the next day...
that's what holidays have been doing to me...
it's been the same all the while...
i wonder what could change it...
any idea?...

on the other hand...
ive been having a little fun this days...
don't ask me what i've been doing lately...
but sometimes my day could be real boring...
especially when i had nothing to do at all...

it's already mid-december...
and guess what...
i've not decide where i wanna further my studies...
not kidding...
decided on what im planning to study...
but where?...
there are so many options...
and not to ferget each place offer different prices...
should i just complete my studies locally or should i finish my studies overseas?..
i dunno...
so far i've just check out universities through the website...
lazy to drag my ass out fer open days...
and open days usually have lotsa people and it will be soooo crowded...
i dont like...
but soon i just have to visit it and enquire those humans which would end up pointing out the advantages and not the disadvantages of their college/university...
at the moment...
im just thinking...
should i just study at the place where most of the people i know will be...
OR...
should i change environment and go back to square one... to a place where i know nobody...
so many questions rite?...
my dad aint helping though...
he's answer all the while is "It's up to you"...
what an answer to expect huh...
been doing lotsa thinking though...
hope my brain could take it and not give up toooo soon...

Links

Others