« Home | it's over!... » | 2 down... 1 more to go... » | the last day is here.. » | over the week... » | my 18th!... » | with hearts and chicken fingers?... » | isu KILLS... » | happy halloween!... » | snow globes?... water globes?... whatever u called... » | happy raya... »

tomoro's grad n im dam freaking sick now...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk......
graduation is tomoro...
and this girl by the name of emily is sick...
how wonderful could it be?...

aaaaa-aaaaaa-aaaaaaa-aaaaaachooooooooo...
not just once but dunno how many time...
but im sure it's more than 10 times?...
even when im out i cant tahan sneezing...
me dont like...
me dont like to fall sick...
me hate medicine...
eventhough it comes in different shapes and sizes...
oh well i wonder who enjoys taking medicine...

my eyes are actually closing while typing this...
i juz took medicine just now...
and the medicine is making me falling asleep...
im trying to open it as wide as i could...
so that i could see the screen and what im typing...
so i shall just tahan as long as i could before i fall asleep...
so..... im off... shall type a longer entry when im healthy again...

Links

Others