« Home | updates!... » | the beginning of my holz... » | as time goes by... » | disastrous day... » | of books and exams... » | my bloggie!... »

football fever...

world cup started...
every human seems to be glued to their tv watching football...
9pm... 12am... 3am...
everyday since world cup started...
22 humans at the field running for a ball...
with the referee looking out fer mistakes...
i actually tried watching football before...
but after about 10 minutes...
i juz couldnt stand it...
and ended up changing the channel to watch other show...
n i'll switch back when the match is about to over...
to find out the final score...
i wonder how guyz enjoy watching football...

currently on tv now is the match in between germany n poland...
n my brother is still awake watching the match...
whenever there's a football match on tv...
there's no peace in the house...
the male in the house would juz make loads of noise...
especially when the match gets interesting...

why am i still awake at this time?...
not because of football lah...
because i juz couldnt sleep...
ever since my holz started...
i've been sleeping late n waking up late...
it's been a habit everytime i'm on holiday...
wonder why...

k lerr...
until here onli lah...
till the next post...
ciaoz...
happy football fever-ing!...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm eMiLy
  • From Malaysia
  • a small little girl living in a big world
My profile

Previous posts

Links

Others