« Home | of books and exams... » | my bloggie!... »

disastrous day...

omg!...
i screwed my paper this morning...
i got no idea how to answer the questions...
not all lah...
some of it only...
but still not good lah...
it's gonna effect my final mark...
the paper was tough...
and i got not enough time to complete the paper...
guess i really wasted toooo much time thinking how to answer some of the question...
it's done anyway...
i can't do anything already rite?..

thats the bad side of my day...
the good side is...
i got no paper tomoro...
thank gawd...
i get to catch up on some sleep tonight...
since i didnt really get proper sleep this two days...
but i hafto really study tomoro...
i got paper on thursday...
2 paper summore lah...
but it would be the last paper and the last day of exams...
after that... im free!...

About me

  • I'm eMiLy
  • From Malaysia
  • a small little girl living in a big world
My profile

Previous posts

Links

Others