« Home | the beginning of my holz... » | as time goes by... » | disastrous day... » | of books and exams... » | my bloggie!... »

updates!...

it's been awhile since i updated my bloggie already...
lets see what's the progress of my hols so far...

last friday was cimp graduation day...
all those second semester students were graduated...
wonder how was the ceremony...
guess it should be fun...
or was it boring?..
with graduation gowns and flowers and diplomas...
should be ok rite?..
dun think so much lah...
i'll only be graduated in the month of december...
if i actually get good results...
hopefully i could get good results to graduate...

so far holz has been ok lah...
i eat... sleep... watch tv...
sound like a pig rite?...
besides dat...
got hang out wif my fwens oso...
takkan hibernate at home till holz end meh...
i manage to clean my messy study table too...
now it looks much better n neater...
i oso manage to clean up my board...
take away the notes dat is not needed anymore n arrange the pictures properly...
i really got nuthing else to do horr?..

aiyoh...
how to survive lah...
about 4 more weeks of holidays...

dats all lah...
i dunno wat to write already...
n i find this post very crappy...
too bad lah...
anyway...
today is the 6th of june year 2006...
my kawan told me this number 6 thingy kinda related to devil or sumthing liddat...
but to the chinese is luck...
think the way u wanna think lah...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm eMiLy
  • From Malaysia
  • a small little girl living in a big world
My profile

Previous posts

Links

Others