« Home | my bloggie!... »

of books and exams...

finals started today...
i sat fer families paper in the morning...
should i be glad that the paper onli starts at 1130?...
if it starts earlier i dun think i can actually finish the paper...
i might be daydreaming throughout the whole paper thinking of the answers...
cause ah.... i didnt really finish studying till this morning....
thank god i got the help from uncle (amir, my families classmate)...
he teached me and revise with me hours before the paper start...
at least there's sumthing in my brain after that...
overall... the paper was ok ok lah...
manage to complete the whole paper with answers...
but not sure the answers are correct or not...
filling every single blank is better than leaving it empty rite?..

wah... i juz realize i won't be seeing uncle anymore after today...
unless he's really getting into monash...
than maybe i might bump into him around campus...

talk about it... last friday was the last day of the semester...
we actually had lotsa fun celebrating the last day of classes with out lecturers...
since some of the lecturers are gonna leave us and return home to canada...
we had class parties wif foods and lotsa picture taking session...
gonna miss all the memories i had in my first semester...
can't believe time passes so fast...

k lerr...
i stop here k?..
gonna eat dinner already...
n i still needa study fer my paper tomoro...
having maths paper tomoro...
and thank god it starts onli at 1130...
i would haf extra time to revise and try to make up on the questions that im not sure with...

About me

  • I'm eMiLy
  • From Malaysia
  • a small little girl living in a big world
My profile

Previous posts

Links

Others