« Home | as time goes by... » | disastrous day... » | of books and exams... » | my bloggie!... »

the beginning of my holz...

went to college today...
finally finalize my timetable for the next semester...
after all the thinking, adding subjects and dropping subjects...
i decided on idc (malaysian n moral studies), international business n world issues...
idc is compulsory...
should be ok rite?..
n guess wat...
i got period 1,2 n 3 next semester...
no break in between...
so my classes will be from 8.15 till 12.15...
n on fridays is gonna be from 8.15 to 11.15...
great rite?..
but then... my timetable is not the same as my fwenz...
we're not having the same classes again...
we dun have the same break time again...
wah... sadnya...
everyone is scattered anywhere...
i'll be in a class full of new people...
hopefully next semester would be as fun and interesting as my first semester...

it's juz the beginning of my holidays...
and i'm already bored...
i practically eat, sleep, watch tv n stare at the computer the whole day...
don't think is a good way to spend my hols...
wonder wat am i gonna do for 6 weeks...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wei..get a cbox lah then i can spam it...hahaha..good idea isnt it?...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm eMiLy
  • From Malaysia
  • a small little girl living in a big world
My profile

Previous posts

Links

Others