« Home | for the moment » | struggling with it » | i need the energy to continue » | im weak again » | the meaning behind it » | a brand new year » | the full stop for 2007 » | a get-together before the year end » | its Christmas » | for once i hope it was a lie »

complain partner i need

i feel like complaining...
actually i have lots of stuff to complain about...
i dont know why but i just have alot...
but i dont know who to complain all this to...

i choose not to write my dissatisfaction on my blog this time...
but if i choose not to write it out here, where else can i express it?...

if i were to take my teddy bears as my victim, they cant answer me...
i'll be freaking out if my teddy bears can talk...

if i were to tell everything to the kawan,
i scared i'll probably put them to sleep...
or maybe make them more blur...
or maybe they will just pretend to listen...
or probably they wont even understand it...

if i were to complain it to my daddy or mummy,
i dont know what were happen...
i dont really discuss this stuff to the brother...

argh...
so the membencikan when im in this condition...

now i hope i have an elder sister...
it might help me alot...

im making big big "balloon" eggs tomorrow...
with the college friends...
for an upcoming event...

Links

Others