« Home | struggling with it » | i need the energy to continue » | im weak again » | the meaning behind it » | a brand new year » | the full stop for 2007 » | a get-together before the year end » | its Christmas » | for once i hope it was a lie » | it went away just like that »

for the moment

im back to write something here...
i finally have some time off from the hectic schedule...
yea... im kinda free for this whole week
no tests... no assignments due...
thank gawd...
but will be quite busy after this week...
till the end of march... i think...

so many things has happen and is happening lately...
its so many till i cant keep track of it...

oh... i have a new hair colour...
my hair used to be dark brown...
the colour that makes people think my house water is rusty water...
i still remember that was the first time i dye my hair...
and that was one of the remark i got...
i can still remember...

the thought of dyeing my hair wasnt in my mind...
when i visited the saloon, my main intention was just to trim my hair...
yeap... my hair is still long...
until my mum asked me if i want to dye my hair also...
my mum offer of course i want la...
i then choose what colour i want...
i have actually been wanting to try red colour...
but me dont dare to dye the whole head red...
and i think i have been seeing tooo many red heads already...
so i settle for some colour that is not so loud...
i settled for reddish brown...
and im very much happy with the end result...
my mum was happy too...
she prefer my current hair colour compared to the old one...

i have so many things in mind...
but those things are so near yet so far...
i have no choice but to wait...
wait for a day when i can finally have it...

Links

Others