« Home | tiring and miserable week... » | emily is a big big happy gurl today... » | oh no!... » | second week of college... » | how interesting could first day of class be?... » | i-dunno-wat-to-write-about post... » | 2 more weeks... » | football fever... » | updates!... » | the beginning of my holz... »

holiday!..

sorry... havent been updating the blog... i'll try to update it more frequent k?...

streamyx is being an ass lately... the connection is driving me crazy... can't seem to load a page properly...

cimp was on holiday fer a week... one week... and thanks to cimp i have 3 assignments to complete over the holz... interesting hor?.. anyway... the week seems to be interesting... and i really need a break after all the stress i've gone through... me being the greedy girl wants more holidays... the one week dun seem to be enough... time pass toooo fast already... and i havent finish my assignments... wah!... kill me fer doing my work last minute again...

i need to get back to completing my work... till next time... ciaoz...

Links

Others