« Home | holiday!... » | it's thursday... » | i hate... » | it's soooo hazey... » | of studies and shows?... » | after 2 weeks... » | everything's fine... » | i'm freaking pissed!.. » | of merdeka, ice cream and discussion... » | ...classes... »

happy raya...

it's 12 plus already... to my malay buddies... SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!...

and i bake my first cookies today... err... more like yesterday... hehe... so happy... i've never touch the oven in my house... using it the first time made me soooo happy... at least i finally use other kitchen equipment besides the frying pan, pot, and the deep fryer to cook some simple food to fill up my small little tummy when i'm hungry... the process of making the cookies was filled with loads of laughter... since it was my first time baking cookies it was a bit messy... but the end result was good... i like i like... at least im happy... right?... now i got extra cookies to enjoy...

Links

Others