« Home | it's thursday... » | i hate... » | it's soooo hazey... » | of studies and shows?... » | after 2 weeks... » | everything's fine... » | i'm freaking pissed!.. » | of merdeka, ice cream and discussion... » | ...classes... » | holiday!.. »

holiday!...

HOLIDAY!!!...
it's the holidays!!!...
finally!!!...

The long awaited holiday has finally arrived!... officially started yesterday after class... I finally get to enjoy my precious sleep... get to go out and enjoy without needing to worry about assignments, presentations, tests, quizzes at the moment even though i do have some waiting for me to complete it... ah hack it first... enjoy first few days of holidays first... i got 10 days of holidays... isnt that great?... oh well... everybody is on holiday too... so same same lah... we enjoy together...

One tree hill season 4 started... I said it before rite?... this season seems to be very scary… just the beginning of the season and I'm already scared to watch... with all the scary faces appearing out of no where... the flasbacks... the traumas scares to... i wonder how will the whole season be...

oh... since today is the first day of hols... I decided to stay home today and try to clean up the mess in my room... yeah... first day of holidays and I'm just staying at home... aiyoh... I've planned to sleep the whole day long today... but then I woke up so early... me actually slept in since 7 something at night the day before without eating dinner... see what a pig I am... I didn't even realize I slept that long... oh... i found something while I was arranging my cds on my cd rack...
And I found this...


yes... a cd... cd rack of course all cds lah right?... but i found a burn cd that I think it doesn't belongs to me... cause there's some songs that I don't have it in the comp and there's some I don't even know what title it is... if I accidentally took somebody's cd or the somebody accidentally put the cd together with my cds and didn't collect it back pls tell me... I very forgetful wan lah... maybe u left it with me during any of the dance practices of probably during any of the events we did together... or maybe u left it in my house and didn't take it back... the cd contains songs with just melodies and no singing... what do you call it already ah?... i forgot the word... but it's a compilation of nice songs... I guess the cd has been with me for a very long time... I feel guilty keeping things that don't belong to me without the person's information and not returning it to them... if it's yours tell me ok?...

oh yah... there was a report on newspaper talking about ipod yesterday... on malay mail... my mom told me about it so I read lorr... it's not about promoting the ipod but it's asking us not to hear it so long in a day...

the front page of the newspaper

the report about it

they say people shoudn't hear their ipod for more than 90 minutes a day on high volumes using their earphones... it will affect one's hearing if the person do so... they actually carried out a survey in US... i guess u all already know about it before this right?... anyway... believe it or not it's up to you...

tomoro's deepavali... so... to all my indian fwenz... HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!... to the others... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!...

Links

Others